Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

engagement

It says in scripture that in the same way that God is ONE, a husband and wife should be ONE. We both know that sin has fractured our world, and has fractured marriages, where they are no longer ONE.

Corrie and I believe that two people who have given themselves to each other are supposed to give the world a glimpse of hope, a display of what God is like, a bit of ONEness on earth.




I want to give the world this glimpse, this display, with Corrie.

I desire...
To serve her, and serve the world along side her.
To lay down my life for her, as we lay down our life for those around us.
To love her, and love the world along side her.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog post

dale said...

God has blessed you both as you have blessed others...love is everything! Such joy...