Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2006

cellar stories


Todae I found a used book store downtown with Piecuch called Cellar Stories. It was a beautiful site and experience which provided a lovely change of spirit after witnessing the US lose 2-1 to Ghana in the World Cup. Tears.

I purchased "The Hauerwas Reader" by Stanley Hauerwas (a tip of the hat to Melissa) and
"Murder In The Cathedral" by T.S. Elliot.

This is easily my most gratuitous entry.

Thank You

PS. Piecuch and I are biking fiends. You on the other hand are not.

4 comments:

chris said...

::gratuotiously looking down my nose at all those who weren't present::

h. e. c. said...

ooooooh. snobbery. a more titlted nose than mine.

Anonymous said...

i love cellar stories. my old guitar teacher used to live upstairs.

melissa said...

oh man.. this post made me so happy. except for the not-being-with-you-guys part. but hauerwas!! and murder in the cathedral!! that's the *hotness*!!!